- Kimberly Dickerson
- 1 Comment
- Tags: business services, consumer behavior, customer feedback, discover Brevard, facebook, Florida Business, generation z, instagram, Melbourne Florida, Merritt Island Florida, millennials, products and services, Rockledge Florida, sapce coast business, seo, small business, social media, social media audit, social media manager, space coast living, Viera Florida
4 beneficial reasons for businesses to have a presence on social media.
By Kim Dickerson –Owner of Viera Social Media
There are more businesses on social media than ever before. These are four main reasons companies are focusing their marketing to their branding through on social media:
- Connecting with your audience.
- Building Brand Loyalty
- Learn about your audience (obtain unique insight on your audience)
- Provides a never before available, inside perspective into competitors
1. Businesses on social media are connecting with your audience.
95% of businesses worldwide use Facebook and 68% of US adults are using Facebook, with three-fourths of them logging on daily. These platforms are the best way to connect with your customer on a consistent basis. Believe it or not, consumers are looking to platforms like Facebook to do more for them than keeping up with friends. Half of generation Z and 42% of millennial’s says that social media is the most relevant ad channel. More and more users are turning to social media for news and information that is specific to their likes and needs.
2. Businesses on social media are building brand loyalty.
With so many options out there it can be very overwhelming for your customer to decide what is right for them. Following an interacting with a brand they believe in helps them to make these decisions. After messaging a brand on Facebook 66% of people feel more confident about the brand and 55% feel more personally connected to the brand. It is no surprise that Social Media interaction is today’s top influencer in brand loyalty and will keep your customer coming back. It is important to note that 57% of people are more likely to buy from a brand they follow on social media and 71% are more likely to purchase from the brand after having a positive social experience.
3. You can learn about your audience.
Social Media allows you to learn about your audience. The most common reason why consumers reach out to brands on social media is because they have a question, 57% of consumers have done this. The second most common reason is to have an issue with a product or service resolved, 45% of consumers have done this. Through social media you can better understand your customers needs because they’re able to provide feedback. Feedback you can use to better your business, advertising, products and services.
4. It provides a never before available, inside perspective into competitors
Another extremely useful thing that social media provides is direct insights into the competition. All of their business behavior, best practices and customers are right there for you to view, analyze and interact with. This is a new and exciting avenue into understanding the competition that did not exist before and can only be accessed through social media.
This only touches the surface on what social media can do for your business. Viera Social Media can guide your business through all of it and you can focus on what your business does best! Take a look at our packages below and reach out if you have any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org